We offer a unique opportunity for large, medium and small businesses, advocating service expertise and intelligence across trade, innovation and skills agendas.
- Financial services
- Professional services
- Health service providers
- Export education services
- Environmental services
- Energy services
- Information technology
- Standards & conformance
- Media & entertainment
- Cultural & other business services
The calculation of the annual subscription fees for Members is based on the nature and size of the Member’s business or association. All ASR members have full voting rights and other entitlements. All members have automatic membership, through ASR to the Global Services Coalition.
ASR also has a new category of member for SMEs wishing to participate in peer to peer mentoring. For more information about this category of member, please click here.
For information on membership and the calculation of your fees please contact Alina Bain on (+61) 0400 202 804
Benefits of Membership
- Access, engagement and insight into policy advocacy with government.
- Whole-of-services sector business networking opportunities.
- Business intelligence, digital transformation services, international linkages.
Industry & Professional Bodies
- ASR is a forum for formulation and initiation of activity on cross-sectoral priorities.
- We add value with expert briefings and advice across key policy issues which not all industry associations can or need to follow themselves in detail.
- We represents members’ views by drafting position papers that circulated to members for comment and approved by the Board.
- ASR advocacy has garnered support for key government initiatives such as: the appointment for Australia’s first Minister for Services, the Hon Craig Emerson MP; higher profile for services in the trade agenda; efforts to build Australia as a Financial Services Centre; Ministerial Statement on Services Innovation; Innovation Councils for the Built Environment and Information Technology industries.
- ASR seeks government involvement in researching best practice across all services activities, including government services.
- ASR welcomes government agencies as members of ASR. Many government agencies are major services innovators, investors and exporters.
- Government members and partners can maximise policy and program outcomes by contributing to activities that encourage industry initiative and innovation.