SMEs will come together under the Australian Services Roundtable’s SME Mentoring Program to draw on our 15 years of experience in enabling Australian service firms to grow nationally and internationally by offering one another the benefit of their experience, skills and contacts. The brightest stars in Australia’s SME sector are joining together to uniquely mentor each other in innovation, internationalisation, digitisation and growth.
Finding a mentor is a difficult process but the rewards are well worth it. That’s why the ASR has assembled this group to gather on the second Wednesday of every month to workshop a range of topics including:
- Election, election, election: The global state of play in Australia, US and Brexit
- Looking over the horizon: Where to start with your Internationalisation
- Speed dating through Free Trade Agreements
- Story of a micro multinational SME born global
- Smarketing: how to align sales and marketing
- How to turn cross border contracts into cash
- Utilising disruption and innovation
- A software update on E-commerce
- #Masterclass on social media
- The building bricks of cross cultural business
Having owned an SME for over eight years before entering Parliament, I understand the challenges in operating a small business and how essential it is to learn from your peers in the business community. The ASR’s SME Mentoring Program is a perfect example of innovation – growing businesses joining together to tackle modern challenges using their combined skills and experience.”
The cost of the program is included in a special introductory ASR membership offer of $165 pa including GST.
You can register for the program by clicking above or via our events page below.
The papers and presentations from the Pacific Economic Cooperation Council (PECC) and Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI) Conference on “Trade in Services: New Challenges for the 21st” century”, which took place in Hong Kong 1-3 June, are now available online.
Thanks to our venue partner
Also don’t forget to sign up for our Newsletter:
ASR’s Expert Mentors